Welcome TPT Friends!

Welcome to Awesome Anaheim!

Hello TPT Friends!!! I wish I'd thought of sharing this sooner for all you weekenders who've arrived early for #TPTOC17. Nonetheless, here are a few of my favorite things to do around Anaheim, other than the obvious fave, Disneyland! Hopefully these help if you're looking to fill your evenings after TPT, or are sticking around for a few extra days!
  • Come try unique and yummy treats from craft eateries at the Anaheim Packing House, and wash it all down with some great brews at the Anaheim Brewery. One of my favorites at the Packing House is a sandwich from the Black Sheep Grilled Cheese Bar, followed by a chocolate-dipped fresh berry popsicle at Popbar. There are so many great restaurants and treats, though, that it's tough to decide!
"One for a nickel, Two for a dime, Get your beer at Anaheim!"
Anaheim Brewery


  • Check out some Angels Baseball. They're playing the Nationals on Tuesday and Wednesday, then the Red Sox on the weekend. 


  • Get your Boot Scoot'n Boogie on at The Ranch Saloon, and try the fried pickles while you're there! They're closed on Monday and Tuesday, but Sunday is Family Night, Wednesday and Thursday are fun with the DJ and line dance lessons, and there's live music on Friday and Saturday.

  • Visit the shops and restaurants at Downtown Disney. I've put this last, because if I'm sharing local faves, this (understandably!) is more of a tourist spot. I do love it though, and some other teacher bloggers and I will be at ESPN Zone on Tuesday night after the conference. We'd love for you to come say hi and join us for a drink!

I hope you enjoy visiting our little corner of "The OC," and if you're ever back in town, I'd love to show you around even more! If you try any of the above spots, let me know what you think down in the comments! And if you're a fellow SoCal native, what else would you add to this list?!

No comments:

Post a Comment